We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received. Once your order has been confirmed, we will not be able to make any changes to the terms that apply to that order.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team (email@example.com)
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
TOPMAN PREMIER T&C's
Topman Premier is a membership programme offering unlimited free UK delivery on online orders for the term of your membership.
When you purchase Topman Premier, we will start providing the services to you immediately. Your membership fee is non-refundable other than as set out in these terms.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
These terms apply to your Topman Premier only. Any refund of products purchased at the same time as your Topman Premier or during the term of your Topman Premier will be in accordance with our standard returns policy click here.
You can cancel your Topman Premier within 14 days of purchase for a full refund. In order to cancel your Topman Premier please click here
After 14 days, you can cancel your Topman Premier at any time but will only be entitled to a refund if we have failed, on more than one occasion, to provide the service to your satisfaction. We will only refund the cost of your Topman Premier if you have placed fewer than three orders since purchase at the point of cancellation.
TERM & BENEFITS
The exact benefits of your Topman Premier will depend upon the package you have purchased. All packages entitle customers to unlimited free UK delivery for online orders for the duration of your membership. The type of delivery you will be entitled to will depend upon the membership you have chosen.
You will be notified up to 30 days before your Topman Premier expires. If you do not renew your Topman Premier it will automatically expire at the end of your membership.
The standard restrictions applicable to each type of UK delivery will also apply to any delivery made using your Topman Premier – click here for details.
1. Some delivery options may not be available at certain times and on certain dates. Your Topman Premier does not entitle you to use a delivery option when it is not available.
2. Your Topman Premier is for your personal use only. Topman Premier is not available to those purchasing goods for commercial purposes.
3. Your Topman Premier is non-transferable and non-refundable, other than as set out in these terms.
4. Your Topman Premier cannot be used for orders placed in store (including those orders placed on an iPad in store)
You can renew your Topman Premier subscription from 30 days before the expiry of your current subscription or any time after your subscription has expired. This can be done within the checkout page, within your MyAccount or from the Topman Premier subscription page, here.
You will be notified by email (if you have opted-in) or on the site and app 30 days before your subscription expires. You can find the expiry date of your current active subscription on your My Account page, under My Delivery & Payment Details. If renewed your new subscription will then start the following day.
Please note that renewals are currently unavailable from our app.
You can cancel your new subscription for 14 days from date of purchase.
Cancelling your new subscription will not affect the status of your current subscription. You can carry on using Topman Premier until your subscription ends. You cancel your subscription by getting in touch with our Customer Care department by phone 0344 984 0264 or email. To contact us click here.
We can cancel the Topman Premier programme at any time upon giving notice to you.
We can terminate your Topman Premier immediately if we consider that (a) your use of the Topman Premier materially breaches these terms or any applicable law or (b) you fraudulently use or misuse the VIP Delivery Service. In this case, you will not be entitled to any refund.
We may change these Terms, or the Topman Premier, or any part of it, at any time for legal, regulatory or security reasons, to enhance existing features or add additional features, to reflect advancements in technology, to make reasonable technical adjustments to ensure the ongoing operability of the Topman Premier. If we make changes, we will inform you and remind you of your rights.
Regardless of any changes to the Terms, any increase in the applicable membership fee will not apply before the end of your current membership period
If any change is found invalid or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions.
Nothing in this section affects your statutory rights as a consumer or limits our liability for damages from injury to life, body or health, for a breach of a guarantee or for fraudulently concealed defects.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
STUDENT DISCOUNT ONLINE
All students with a valid student ID are entitled to receive a 10% discount. To redeem the discount online, you must login through the Student Partners verification platforms. The Discount is only valid online for Valid Student Partners and discount is not available on giftcards or store card payments. We reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. Discount is only valid for Student Beans members and Unidays members and is non transferable.
STUDENT DISCOUNT INSTORE
Students receive 10% off purchases with any valid student card. To redeem the discount please show a valid student card at the checkout. Discount is not available on giftcards or store card payments. We reserve the right to terminate this discount without notice. We reserve the right to not accept ID that we deem invalid or fraudulent.
Please choose from the options below to see relevant information.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Topman does not allow its cosmetic products to be tested on animals, either during the production process or in the finished state.
When you place an order on our website we shall email you an order confirmation email. Our acceptance of your order does not take place until despatch of the order, at which point the contract for the purchase of goods will be made.
Once you have checked out and you have received your order confirmation email you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the ‘CONFRIM & PAY’ button.
Any discounts triggered by the entry of a promotional code will not be applied until the order is accepted but will be detailed on the invoice. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from one of the following:
* The product ordered being unavailable from stock
* Our inability to obtain authorisation of payment
* The identification of an error within the product information, including price or promotion
* If we suspect any fraudulent activity
If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all necessary measures to keep the details of your order and payment secure.. Prices are subject to change without notice. These changes will not affect orders that have already been despatched. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and thetime when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our website. From time to time our stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in stores. Additionally, some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
For further details regarding the use of data supplied by you, please see our Privacy Statement. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman. Any use of the site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of TOPMAN.COM.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, and save as otherwise specified by us, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites which are hosted by our partners. When you activate any of these you will leave the TOPMAN.COM website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Times quoted in these terms and conditions are Greenwich Mean Time or British Summer Time (as applicable).
Please note that Topman facilitates the sale of certain products on topman.com as agent for its concession brands. Please click here for a list of concession brands. By making an order on this site you enter into a contract with the relevant concession brand itself rather than with Topman.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. If any terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. For EU customers only: If you enter into this contract as a consumer this clause does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in your jurisdiction.
Copyright © TOPMAN
This website is owned and operated by:
Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman
Registered in England
Company No. 2317752
70 Berners Street,
London W1T 3NL
VAT No: GB169 0943 36
* Multi-buy and 'buy one get one half price' offers can only be used when purchasing two items of the same type, from the same category
ESSENTIALS FROM £4.99
Selected styles only
Start Date: 06.08.2020
30% OFF SHORTS & SHIRTS
Excludes all jersey shorts and branded styles
START DATE: 22.07.2020
SALE UP TO 70% OFF
Offer valid for selected styles only
START DATE: 13.07.2020
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE ON ESSENTIALS
Products included will be badged
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
START DATE: 30.07.2020
2 for £12 T-shirts & Vests: Mixing price points will be a max of 2 t-shirts per order. Same price point max of 6 t-shirts per order
2 for £35 Sweatshirts & Joggers : Maximum purchase of 4 per order
3 for £8 Socks: Maximum purchase of 6 per order
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT
Valid on full price and sale lines
Not stackable with other coded promotions
NHS 20% DISCOUNT WITH YOUR BLUE LIGHT CARD
START DATE: 01.05.2020 7AM
15% OFF NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
New subscribers only
15% off full priced items, excluding sale
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code
Unique one time use code for recipient of the email address provided
END DATE: Valid for 30 days from receipt of Welcome email
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
1. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, prize draws and competitions shall together be referred to as “Promotion(s)”. By entering the Promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 16 or over (unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules) except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you have this consent.
3. Please see the Promotion Rules for details on how to enter, the opening date and the closing date. If a promotion Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late, incomplete, illegible or defaced entries will not be accepted. If the method of entry requires any action on any social media channel, you must be registered on the social media channel in order to enter the Promotion. If the Promotion is running in-store, the Promotion will only be open during store opening hours.
4. The number of winners and the basis upon which they shall be chosen is set out in the Promotion Rules. The winner(s) will be notified by phone, email or private message on social media (as applicable depending upon the entry method) within a maximum of 7 days of being chosen. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The number of prizes and the details of the prize(s) is set out in the Promotion Rules.
6. If the prize includes travel the following shall apply (unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Rules):
a. All travel shall be economy class. All flights shall depart from a London airport of the Promoter’s choice. Travel to and from the airport will not be included in the prize.
b. All hotels shall be 4* and all rooms shall be twin rooms on a bed & breakfast basis.
c. The winner(s) (and any travel companion(s)) may be required to provide appropriate government issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at the time of travel, and are solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and complying with all other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel itinerary or other travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter is not responsible for changes in schedule or for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
d. The winner must bring a credit card for settlement of incidentals not included in the prize and the winner shall be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
e. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must be accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the prize. In these circumstances, the accompanying adult will be responsible for all expenses not specified in the Promotion Rules.
7. If the prize includes a gift card then gift card terms and conditions apply.
8. If your entry to the Promotion is a creative work (including but not limited to a photograph, quote, poem, drawing, slogan or design) (“Entry”) then:
a. you will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Promotion, you will grant the Promoter a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of the Promoter’s publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
b. All Entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar promotion. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the Entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
9. You must not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic, sexually suggestive or other inappropriate (at Promoter’s sole discretion) pictures on any social media platform or website. Promoter may, but has no obligation to, remove pictures that Promoter determines in its sole discretion violates these Terms and Conditions.
10. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Rules, the prize must be claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified. If the winner fails to claim their prize within this time period then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part thereof) for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Promotion the winner(s) agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require.
14. In no circumstances is a Promotion in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or any other social media channel.
15. The first name, surname and county of the winner(s) will be available for 28 days after the closing date and can be requested by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below and using the name of the Promotion as set out in the Promotion Rules as a reference.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry, and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
17. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited trading as Topman. Company no. 2317752. Registered office address: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.
1. By completing feedback (the "Feedback") with your name and email address you will be entered into the free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the British Isles aged 16 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is run by the following Arcadia brands: Miss Selfridge, Wallis, Evans, Topshop, Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Outfit (the "Brands").
4. To enter you must register online at www.topman.com/feedback provide us with your details and complete the Feedback.
5. This Prize Draw opens at 00:00 (GMT) on the first day of each calendar month and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on the last day of each calendar month. Only one entry per person per month.
6. There will be one winner (the “Winner”) selected each calendar month from all of the entrants in that calendar month across all of the Brands. The Winner will be drawn by an independent person at eDigitalResearch (our third party agent) on the first Monday of the calendar month following entry. The Winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw in the relevant month. Arcadia's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner every calendar month across all Brands.
7. One prize will be won each calendar month. The Prize will be the Winner‘s choice of one of the following items (the "Prize"):
a. a new Apple iPad (9” model) or Samsung Galaxy tablet (8” or 10.5” model); or
b. a £250 Arcadia Gift Card; or
c. a £250 cheque.
and the Prize will be posted to the Winner within 28 days of notification from the Winner of the prize that they wish to receive.
8. If any Winner fails to claim their Prize within 14 days of being notified, Arcadia reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
9. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Arcadia reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
10. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Arcadia may require.
11. Arcadia does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
13. The Winner’s first name, surname and county will be available for one month after the draw by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to: "Project Connect Free Prize Draw", at the address below.
14. Arcadia reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes.
16. Promoter: Arcadia Group Limited. Registered company no. 237511. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations (SI 2006 No. 3289)
So that you can get your old electrical products recycled, Arcadia have contributed toward the development of recycling collection points (known as ‘Designated Collection Facilities) throughout the UK through our membership of the Distributor Take Back Scheme (DTS).
UK households dispose of over 1.2 million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste every year. This is the equivalent of 150,000 double decker buses and would be enough to fill the new Wembley Stadium 6 times over. Much of the UK's electronic waste ends up in landfill sites, where toxins put communities at risk.
To remind you to recycle, all new electrical products are marked with a crossed out wheeled bin symbol.
Not all council sites are suitable to collect all types of waste electrical goods. To find out your nearest participating site and for advice on all aspects of recycling at home, please visit www.recycle-more.co.uk
Please remember to have your postcode to hand.
Topman recognizes the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including the disabled, the visually impaired and those with motor deficiencies and cognitive disabilities.
We strive to ensure that our website conforms to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (W3C WCAG 2.0, Level AA).
To access our W3C WCAG 2.0 accessible web site, please navigate to:
It is optimized to be navigable with a keyboard and screen reader.
Although the website works with all commonly utilized screen readers, navigating the site works best with the following screen readers:
- VoiceOver for Mac
- Jaws for Windows
You can access the site without the need for a mouse using the following access keys:
C = Jump to main content
N = Jump to primary navigation
S = Skip navigation
1 = Homepage
2 = Search
To navigate with access keys follow these steps:
Windows: Hold down the ‘Alt’ key and the access key, followed by the ‘Enter’ key.
Mac: Hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key and the access key.
The pages on this website comply with the recommended UK Government access keys standard.
Although the website works with all commonly used web browsers, the recommended web browser that delivers the optimal experience interacting with screen readers is Chrome.
We are committed to making the customer experience consistent for everyone. Should you experience any difficulties, please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can assist you with any problems you have encountered.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Topman Refer a Friend Promotion (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Topman having its registered office at Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL (the "Company"). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Refer a Friend Promotion.
1. The Refer a Friend Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Topman, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Refer a Friend Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Topman reserves the right to verify the eligibility of users. Topman may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless Topman is satisfied with the verification. Topman reserves the right not to award vouchers or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves, multiple user referrals, returned orders, cancellations and orders placed under the minimum spend.
2. The promotion starts from 10/05/2017.
3. A user must sign up to make a referral.
4. For every friend a user refers (who then goes on to makes a purchase), that user will earn 15% off their total spend.
5. Every new friend that the user refers, they will also receive 15% off their total spend.
5.1 To qualify as a “New Friend”, the referred user’s friend must not be currently signed up to receive Topman communications.
5.2 If a user refers a friend who is not new and is an existing customer (meaning they have already signed up to Topman communications), they will be eligible to receive free standard delivery instead.
6. A user will not be entitled to more than one Reward or use the Refer a Friend Promotion more than once. The offers can only be redeemed once.
7. Topman will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the specified Reward.
8. Topman reserves the right to substitute any Reward for an alternative of similar value. The Reward is not transferable.
9. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more Rewards than are available, Topman reserves the right to end or suspend the Refer a Friend Promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any user; and/or to allocate the available Reward by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated users.
10. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Refer a Friend Promotion. Topman will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
11. Topman reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Refer a Friend Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Refer a Friend Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions. Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. The Refer a Friend Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media. By entering this Refer a Friend Promotion, users are providing information to Topman and not to Twitter or Facebook and agree to release Twitter and Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.
REWARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All Rewards hold no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
15% off your total spend – Terms and Conditions
1. The referrer is rewarded 15% off their total spend for each friend who makes a purchase on Topman.com.
2. There is no requirement for the referrer to be an existing customer.
3. The referrer will be notified via email when a friend has made a purchase and their reward has been earned. Allow up to 10 working days to be notified via email.
4. The reward can only be redeemed once.
5. Codes will be checked against a live database and incorrect or previously used codes will not be accepted.
6. The rewards hold no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Referrers will need to enter in their code at checkout.
8. Topman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.
9. For full voucher terms and conditions, please refer to your reward email.
REFERRED FRIENDS REWARDS
15% off your total spend, new customer reward – Terms and Conditions
1. The Referred friend is offered 15% of their total spend when they sign up to Topman communications and purchase for the first time.
2. In order to qualify for this reward the referred friend must be a new customer to Topman, i.e. not currently signed up to receive any Topman communications and over the age of 18.
4. The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
5. For full voucher terms and conditions please refer to your reward email.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY, EXISTING CUSTOMER REWARD – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Referred friend is offered free standard delivery for when they next purchase off of Topman.com if they are an existing customer.
2. In order to qualify for this reward the referred friend must be already signed up to receive Topman communications and over the age of 18.
3. The Referred friend reward cannot be claimed by the same person making the referral.
4. For full voucher terms and conditions please refer to your reward email.
#YesTopman TERMS & CONDITIONS
By responding #YesTopman you agree to the following:
1. You grant TopShop / TopMan Limited trading as Topman (“Topman”) a royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use your social media handle and your social media photograph(s) and in relation to which you have responded #YesTopman (the “Photos”) on Topman.com, in Topman stores (both bricks and mortar and online including but not limited to solus stores, franchise stores, wholesale stores and store-in-store concepts) and/or on any of Topman’s platforms or Topman’s wholesale or franchise partner platforms (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter), for Topman’s and/or its wholesale and/or franchise partners marketing and/or in their advertising.
2. Topman may use, reproduce, distribute, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your Photos in any manner in its sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
3. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your Photos, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in your Photos to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are 18 years or older, and (iv) Topman’s use of your Instagram handle and/or Photos will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
4. You hereby waive any moral rights in the Photos to which you are now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
5. You hereby release and discharge Topman from all and any obligation to pay you for any use of your Photos and any of the intellectual property rights contained therein in connection with the uses described above.
6. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Topman and any person acting on Topman’s behalf harmless from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with use of the Photos as described above.
Your shopping bag is empty.
You are viewing the website for the UK. Would you like to view the website for United States instead?
NOTE: If you choose to be redirected, you will be taken to the home page.
Content is loading, please wait.