WIN A TRIP TO CHICAGO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) By entering the free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2) This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw.
3) To enter you must complete the entry form with your personal details online at www.topman.com. Prize Draw opens at 12pm (BST) on Wednesday 1st May 2013 and closes at 11.59pm (BST) on 31st May 2013 (the “Closing Date”). Only one entry per person. Topman does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
5) The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (by an independent person) within 3 days of the Closing Date. Topman’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be 1 winner.
6) There is 1 prize (the “Prize”) which consists of: - Return flights (economy class) for 2 people from London to Chicago (airport transfer to and from Chicago) - 4 nights at a 4* hotel (room only) - £100 spending money - 3 Day VIP Pass to select Chicago bars and clubs – Participants must be 21 or older to obtain VIP passes. - Travel insurance. Terms & Conditions apply
7) The Prize is provided by Imagination Marketing Limited.
8) Both the winner and the winner’s guest (the “Winners”) must be aged 18 years or over.
9) All other expenses are the responsibility of the Winners including (without limitation) transport to and from the airport in London and additional hotel charges.
10) Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a double or twin room on a room only basis and is subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
11) If the Prize is not claimed within 1 week of the winner being notified, Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
12) Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman, IMS Limited reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control
13) By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topman may require.
14) Winner’s details will be available for 1 month after the draw by sending a SAE to Chicago Prize Draw, Topman Marketing at the address below.
15) Winners are able to extend their trip at their own expense.
16) Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
17) Once a booking is confirmed, any name or date changes must be made in writing. Where name or date changes are possible the Winners will incur an administration charge of £25 per change plus any additional supplier costs.
18) Travel date restrictions apply. The Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school holidays or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise. Prize must be taken before 30th April 2014 unless stated otherwise.
19) Winners’ requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise.
20) Unless otherwise notified, it will be assumed that the Winners both have a full passport, valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel.
21) Visas are the responsibility of the Winners. The Winners must visit the website:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov and complete the required information to apply for authorization to enter the USA – Winners will not gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
22) Winners must have access to a personal email account.
23) Winners will need a credit or debit card for the security deposit in order to check in to the hotel.
24) If the Winners are under the age of 80 before departure & have no pre-existing medical conditions, IMS Limited will provide them with an allowance of £25 per person towards the cost of purchasing basic travel insurance from a specified insurance provider.
25) Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
26) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topman registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.