1. By entering the competition (the 'Competition') you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and Bhs Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. To enter you must fill out your answer and entry details here. The Competition closes at 11.59 14 August 2011. Only one entry per person. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random (by an independent person) within one week of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within two weeks of the closing date. Topman’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. There is one prize (the 'Prize') of: (i) two tickets to the Topman Presents Rockbeach 2011 festival on 3 September 2011 (one each for the winner and their chosen friend); (ii) two return economy class flights to New York (one each for the winner and their chosen friend) departing on Friday 2 September 2011 and returning on Monday 5 September 2011; (iii) 3 nights bed and breakfast accommodation from 2 - 5 September (based on two sharing a standard class room); (iv) a £250 gift voucher for the winner to spend at Topman. The winner and friend must both be over 18 years of age, have valid passports and applicable Visas. The winner and friend are responsible for all other costs associated with the Prize, including without limitation, transfers to and from airports, subsistence, spending money and travel insurance. The winner must attend the festival and will be met by a Topman representative. The choice of
accommodation and airline are at Topman’s sole discretion.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 7 days of the winner being notified or the winner has not provided Topman with valid identification to show that they and their friend are over 18 within 7 days of request, Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Gift card terms and conditions apply. Topman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Competition you agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topman may require.
10. Winners’ details will be available for two weeks after the winner is chosen by sending a SAE to: Topman Marketing Department, Rockbeach 2011 Festival at address below.
11. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.