TOPMAN PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free prize draw (the "Prize Draw") you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. The Prize Draw is open to entrants aged 16 or over, except for residents of Belgium, Brazil, Greece, Israel, Jersey, Northern Ireland, Sweden and / or employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the Prize Draw. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the Prize Draw. By entering into the Prize Draw you confirm that you have this consent.
3. To enter you must submit an approved product review on Topman.com. Prize Draw closes at 11:59pm GMT on 12 August 2012. Topman does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random (under the supervision of an independent person) within 2 weeks of the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone or email by no later than no later than two weeks after the draw. Topman’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner.
6. There is one prize (the "Prize") of £250 in the form of gift cards. Gift card terms and conditions apply. All taxes and/or duties are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. If the Prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the winner being notified, Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
8. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. By entering the Prize Draw (i) you agree that your name and likeness may be used by Topman for advertising and publicity purposes, and (ii) you agree to participate in such promotional activity as Topman may require, in each case without additional remuneration.
10. Winner’s details will be available for 2 weeks after the draw by sending a SAE to "Topman Reviews Competition", Topman Ecommerce Team at the address below.
11. The odds of winning will vary according to the number of entries.
12. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
13. Subject to paragraph 14 below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Topman and excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the Prize Draw, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Topman’s reasonable control.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence, or for fraud.
15. The Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited trading as Topman registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL. United Kingdom.