Buying clothes online is great, getting them delivered isn’t. That’s why we’ve set up our myHermes ParcelShop delivery service. When you know you can’t be around to collect it and taking it home from work is too much of a pain, getting your order dropped off at one of over 2500 stores across the UK is the perfect solution.
How It Works:
Choose a myHermes ParcelShop. Select ‘Collect From myHermes ParcelShop’ at checkout and enter your town/postcode to find your nearest participating store.
You will be notified by e-mail when your order arrives and is ready to collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShop. Please bring your confirmation email (simply show the email on your phone or print) and either your payment card or photo ID (passport or driving licence).
This service costs £4. If you do not receive an email within 7 days please contact our Customer Care team.
• If you order by 4pm Sun-Fri then your order will be ready to collect from a myHermes ParcelShop before 6pm the next day.
• Next day delivery is unavailable on a Saturday.
• During sale or other busy periods deliveries may take longer.
• Unfortunately this service is not currently available in the Channel Islands.
• If you would like someone else to collect the parcel on your behalf, they will either need proof of your identity or identification with the same surname as yours.