1. By entering the competition for the chance to win two tickets to The 1234 Festival at Shoreditch on the 9th July 2011 you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire only, except for employees of the Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase is necessary.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals aged 18 or over and ID will be required to be able to use the prize on offer.
4. To enter you must submit your answer to the multiple choice question and fill in your personal details online through the competition link at www.topmanctrl.com by midnight on Thursday 23rd June 2011. All entries must be received by this closing date.
5. Only one entry per person. Late, incomplete, or corrupt entries will not be accepted. Topman takes no responsibility for any entry that is not received due to a technical fault. Entries must not be submitted through agencies or third parties.
The winner will be drawn at random by the Topman Marketing Department from all entries stating the correct answer. The winner will be notified by telephone no later than Tuesday 23rd June 2011. Topman’s decision will be final. There
7.There are 15 prizes on offer consisting of two tickets to The 1234 festival at Shoreditch on Saturday 9th July 2011. The Prize does not includes travel, accommodation or anyother expenses incurred.
8. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Time is of the essence in relation to the Prize and the winner must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 24 hours of Topman’s phonecall informing them that they have been chosen as the winner. If the winner: (i) does not confirm acceptance or cannot be contacted within 24 hours; or (ii) if the winner cannot attend, then Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner selected at random, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the Prize whatsoever.
10. The winner’s’ details will be made available for up to fourteen days after the draw by sending a SAE to the Topman Marketing Department at the address below.
11. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry or, where reasonable, any individual winning the competition and/or (iii) amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time (using reasonable endeavours to notify material changes to entrants and potential entrants).
12. These terms and condition shall be governed by English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.