COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering the free Competition (the “Competition”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. This Competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire only aged 18 or over, except for employees of the Arcadia Group and BHS Limited, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Competition. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter you must upload a picture of how you wear Topman Spray On Jeans to either your Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account using the hashtag #TopmanSprayOnJeans. The Competition opens at 9:00 (GMT) on 24 September 2013 and closes at 23:59 (GMT) on 24 October 2013 (the "Closing Date"). All entries must be received by this Closing Date or they will not be counted. One entry per person and email address is permitted.
4. Topman does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
6. All entries submitted must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar contest. You will retain rights of ownership in your picture ("Entry"). It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry submitted does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry you submit is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
7. You will retain the rights of ownership in your Entry. However, in consideration of Topman providing the Competition, you will grant Topman a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use your Entry in any of Topman's publications, websites, promotional activities and any other materials, for 50 years from the closing date of the Competition. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you hereby agree to waive all, and agree not to assert any, of your moral rights (or similar rights) wherever in the world arising which relate to your Entry. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Topman and will not be returned.
9. There will be 30 winners in total. One winner will be selected on each day during the competition period (starting with the 25 September 2013 and finishing on 25 October 2013) and will be the Entry which, in the opinion of an independent person, is the most creative and stylish. The winner will be notified by email by no later than 5 days after the draw date. Topman’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will only be one winner selected from all valid entries on each day during the competition period.
10. There are 30 prizes (the “Prize”) to be won in total. Each Prize consists of 1 x a Premium Spotify account for 1 year for each winner.
11. If the Prize is not claimed within 48 hours of the winner being notified, Topman reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
12. The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative. Topman reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Topman may require.
14. Winner’s details will be available for 14 days after the draw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Topman reserves the right to (i) cancel this Competition, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the case of a dispute.
16. Promoter: Top Shop/Top Man Limited (trading as Topman) registered no. 2317752. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL.